Friday 19 June 2015

Final Logo Annotation

After consulting my tutors and peers about this situation and showing them all my logos, the banner one came out the strongest design of all, and I took this very well and immediately began creating what would be my final logo. This is the finished product, and is very simple. The original one had extra lines and had the whole shadow thing going on, whereas this one cut all of that off and works fine on its own. The same colour scheme that was used on one of the banners was copied and put in here. This design works well and has enough contrast to make your head turn, as the font is different and is hard to find, and the circles make it less harsh on your eyes. There is not much to say about the final logo as I wrote most of it on the development section, and because the logo just works. There is no reason behind this other than good design choices, and trial and error when creating logos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment