Friday 19 June 2015

Final Reel

This is the final reel and is one video consisting of three different idents. There is not much to say seeing as I have already spoken about my idents in depth. One thing I changed in the reel was the way the videos were put together. I created transitions for each of the videos to go next to each the so it would look more professional and have more of a flow. It wasn’t hard work putting the videos together; the real hard work was creating transitions for them. The hardest one was the first, as all I had was stock footage. I used a displacement map in an adjustment layer and set the displacement to the stock footage, which was then seen like this. I changed the colours and toggled some settings and eventually got it to look like that. The transition right at the end was created first, since it was very easy and I have done that kind of sequenced layers animation before. The reason I put a transition at the end was so that if put on a loop, it would keep the flow and rhythm and not cut and start, which would be unprofessional.  The second transition uses a TV warp effect and this was moderately easy after watching a tutorial and understanding how it works.  In terms of the actual videos, I am proud of my work and what I have accomplished in a small amount of time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment